Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some quotes that make for fun times.

"You're killing me Smalls!"
"Scruffy-looking nerf herder"
"Made in China"
"You are one sad strange little man." (cut it short and insult uncle bob. long and he insults everybody else. What shall it be?)
"You..... IDIOT!" (any particular number of dots for that?)
"This statement is false"
"We must get drunk immediately"
"STUPID FAT HOBBIT, YOU RUINS IT!"
"Be excellent to each other"
"Party on dudes!"
"She just likes me for my body."
"GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY"
"To go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a happy meal, WACKO."
"He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action..." (what is that from)
"carbonated life forms."
"It's like a balloon with S's"
"Tubby tustard!" (Or anything else from teletubies)
"Oh goodness. Look at my wrist. Gotta go."
"That's the plan. Rule the world. You and me. Any day."
"What a crazy random happenstance." (Ok, or anything else from Dr. Horrible)
"Maybe it's Maybelline.
"It's ok Pluto. I'm not a planet either."
"I sing in the car."
"Look. I killed it for you." (Coupled with a picture of a flower of course.)
"Now let's see whether his plantar fascitis comes back!" (Thanks for saying something ridiculous on facebook uncle bob)
"ADOS: Attention Deficit Oooohhhh...Shiny."
"There's bad news about Tary."
"No, seriously. It's my armpit."
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt."
"It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations."
"HOT CRUSTACEAN BAND!"
"I'm the leader. I'll say what it is....It's a little old cricket bug."
"I'm at least five years older than her and in college"
"I miss video games....I miss my mom."
"It's got a good beat and you can dance to it."
"Bond. James Bond."
"Gordon's alive."
"A horse is a horse of course, of course."

No comments: