Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here's the Truth About Me.

Ok, well only part of the truth.
I believe in true love. I believe that there are real life Disney Princess stories out there. Problem is there's a big fat BUT in the middle of all that.
I always imagined that my life was one of those princess stories. I can't even begin to explain how I thought I was Ariel or I was Pocahontas. No, I wasn't pretending to be them. I was them.
Then, there's life. It happens to everybody, including me. I continued living life and my princess story until...
...Until I remembered to think. No experiences I've had make my life seem like a story book. In facet, it's all far from that.
Here's the truth. I have a gut feeling that I'll never find true love, never get married, never finish my princess story. Good news is, I'm super fine with that. I actually am in love with the idea now. I'll be single. Engineer by day, dance teacher by night, world traveler. Maybe I'll live in a loft apartment with lots of open space and decorate it really cool.

No comments: