Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am like unto a puzzle because...

-I'm not easy to understand.
-There are many different aspects of who I am. The different parts of my personality are only there to contribute to the whole.
-Some people enjoy me and some people don't.
-You can finally get all the pieces together and then it will all fall apart again.
-The more time you spend with me the better the outcome.
-There is a solution to my problems, but it may not always be the first idea.
-Make a small mistake and it might turn into a big one if you don't fix it soon enough.
-I live in a box.
-I'm utterly puzzling.


Come to think of it, I haven't met a single person who is not a puzzle. We're all puzzles, hooray!
Talking, thinking breathing puzzles that is.
Which leads me to...
...I am not like a puzzle because..
-I can make my own choices. I don't have to allow myself to be manipulates.
-I'm not flat, in any sense of the word.
-The picture I create is frequently something people don't want to see.
-I'm not bounded by edges and corners. I can be whoever and whatever I want to be.

No comments: