Tuesday, July 21, 2009

True Ramblings of a PseudoTeen

This is something I wrote a while ago and rediscovered recently. Not like anybody reads it, but whatever. I intended to post it anyway. Here goes.

I call myself a pseudoteen because I never have behaved like a 'normal' teenager. I think I would have gotten bored of that step anyway, so I skipped it. I don't know whether that means you should be jealous of me or feel sorry for me. Personally? I'm ok with it. I'm not a big fan of drama, or what adults call 'drama' in teenage life. Sure, I've always had a flair for the dramatic, but I know that I'm just being ridiculous, almost like I'm acting. [Wow, drama! Imagine that word actually meaning something!] Where I have a problem is when people actually believe what they're saying.

No comments: