Sunday, May 9, 2010

Because I'm Selfish: My birthday wish list way in advanced

Black clothing. Specifically t-shirts, leggings, socks, dress pants. Those all need to be black.

New tennis shoes. Do you realize how quickly you wear through shoes when you walk everywhere?

More non-knee socks. I love knee socks, but I'm pretty well covered in that department.

Exercise pants and capris. When you have dance class every day, the three pairs you have tend to get very gross.

Otherwise clothing. Like mostly Sunday type clothes.

Quarters. Laundry. 'nough said about that.

Otherwise money. For textbooks and food and rent and such.

Notebooks and folders. Two of my favorite thing.

A small, inconspicuous, plain colored purse. I confess their usefulness.

A netbook, maybe.

4 black jubilee dance floor tiles. Kinda steep.


Yeah, that's pretty much what I want. I probably end up getting it all for myself before too long. My treat to me.

No comments: